Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Holiday Wish for my cousin JT, and cousin Lynn aka (Pebbles). A Toast!!

  Just in case you all forgot to get your Kwanzaa candles,  I thought you could enjoy these!

Okay, no more of that language, and clear your heads for a moment I just wanted to wish you both much love, health and happiness in the coming year!
It has been comforting to have you both closer in my heart now than we have ever been in our lives, maybe life has worked out to be that way for a reason.
And when I am doin all my talkin, or when I listen to whats on your mind, however it comes out...  I feel connected to family more now than when I was younger, your dad being a very special part of it all too! 

So having said that, I wanted to give you two something unique,
in my own way just click on the sites and know that I do hope your dreams come true!


Pebbles>>>    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c_MKAuguBo&feature=related

                        **************************

J T>>>         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE_Dfr_y9AQ


Love Always, Cousin Debra 

No comments:

Post a Comment