Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hey Karen, I promised myself to keep this light for you......

Dubai, said to be the world's wealthiest little city!
I just want you to know that I think about you and your family often, although I don't get around to showing it as much as I should. 
I guess during this time espescially, I figure your world is so filled with family, friends and all the holiday happenings, that we will connect at some point down the road!

I can remember (thank goodness), how we were as children and growing into young women, the endless phone conversations and important milestones when we were young.  That's why its hard to believe the different paths that our lives have taken and the life events that have helped to shape who we are today, and who we will be in the years to come.

But having said that, I may not fully know all there is to know about who you are now and there is probably some things you might not know about me, but what I do know is that we still share that love of eating and shopping!
Yes you did wear me out last time, so I am ready for you the next time dear.
I found something just for you that I know you are one of the few people who would find it interesting, with a hint of my love for world travel.

This is said to be the wealthiest little city in the Middle East or the world even with the worlds largest mall!
Get a cocktail, sit back and relax and dream**************
Love, cousin Debra.

To Karen, enjoy...      ps,  turn your sound up a little
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz5L3f8eqkQ&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment